all about amy<3

miscellanoues

Tagboard

Links


Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Colors & JS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Everyday story
6:17 AM
im not quitessence! u knw!? yeah im sad it hurts! - Saturday, August 21, 2010
unbelievable and sad to say ive been pulled out again for____.now ive to pay $14 for nothing.im not even using it.so sad this is not the first time i tell you.it hurts....haiz i know im nth,useless,cnt afford stuff n poor but all i wanted is just to ___,for my dreams n for my school.cnt i.i also goals to achieve.but somethings or maybe most of the time something just come into my way n just ruin it....like serious aftr u call me n told me i burst into tears immediately.my eyes was swollen.i cldnt take it.i cldnt believe it neither!well i wanna thanks to my friends who wished me luck but than...hiaz...sorry also to the friends who really wants to watch me.thank u mummy cause u msg me n calm me dwn,encourage me etc...appreciate tt.i guess tt the first time u msg me like tt,tts so sweet hahaS xp....i guess ive no hope anymore maybe this will be the end or maybe even the last of me?.....i dont knwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.i give uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X(

Labels: