all about amy<3

miscellanoues

Tagboard

Links


Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Colors & JS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Everyday story
8:54 AM
help?stress?busy?you?me?birthday?up next? - Friday, August 13, 2010
hey hai hello yo wazzup!!!....
yeah im nt been updating because i'm busy lately...n yeah...i get to use computer because i told my mum i have homework to do and it is true ok...welll its fasting month and it is already the third day im fasting and for now i still can endure the tiredness,thirst etc.but day by day i'm getting weaker.yeah it has been months i have no heart problems but than when fasting months comes somehow it comes again...hmmm...today at scholl at a hard time breathing.and to my friends who cared thanks alot eventhough by asking me"are you ok?" i already appreciate it...hahas XD i'm also getting stressed day by day 1)my studies which is getting worse 2)trying to keep awakw in class because ramadhan month i get to sleep much lessr duration compared to the normal days. 3)student councillor(pmp,yog,teacher's day) 4)hiphop competition/performance. 5)npcc surgent test. fuhh! alot right?!

this week i have helped merlynna in her *case* and it is closed i guess and also her girlguides camp proposal...anything for a bestfriend...hahas im glad that i have helped someone it makes me happy and i am not pretty sure why.hahas XD and yeah my birthday is coming haizzz i wonder what will happen this year and like will it be the same? hmmm well?...whatever it is...

yeah yeah! exams coming and it is like freaking fast!!! i not ready yet! oh my god!
F.Y.I(like oh my god,i want nike red dancing shoe! and iphone!)ahhh!!!! hahas lols XD

till here than and its already late and i have to wake up early tomorrow.you know...takecare lovelies...hugs and kisses to all...^_^

Labels: